Emmett Louis Till was a 14-year-old African American who was lynched in Mississippi in 1955, after being accused of offending a white woman in her family's grocery store. The... Wikipedia
- Born: Emmett Louis Till, July 25, 1941, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Died: August 28, 1955, Drew, Mississippi, U.S.
- Cause of death: Lynching (bullet wound and mutilation)
- Resting place: Burr Oak Cemetery, Alsip, Illinois
- Education: James McCosh Elementary School
- Parent(s): Mamie Carthan Till-Mobley, Louis Till
- Data source: DuckDuckGo